Access to and use of this site is provided by the Londravizyon subject to the following terms:
1) By using londravizyon.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Londravizyon. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Londravizyon.
2) The Londravizyon may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Londravizyon. Your continued use of the Londravizyon after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of londravizyon.com (hereinafter “The Londravizyon”)
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Londravizyon content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any the Londravizyon content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. The Londravizyon is pleased to allow other media outlets and sites, including the blogs, to use the Londravizyon content on the condition of explicit reference to and the mentioning of the name of the Londravizyon. Londravizyon welcomes the re-use, re-publication and re-distribution of text content published on this website provided that it is clearly cited and referenced to the Londravizyon (for further limitations to this, please see the “Disclaimer” section on the Londravizyon). Any other use of the Londravizyon content requires the prior written permission of the Londravizyon.
4) You agree to use londravizyon.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of londravizyon.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within londravizyon.com.
The Londravizyon Community/Discussion/Forum Rules
5) You agree to use the Londravizyon forums (including message boards) in accordance with the following Forum Rules. These apply across all the Londravizyon sites and services. Users agree to use the Londravizyon forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, users agree that when using the Londravizyon forum, users shall not do any of the following:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
· Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
· Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
· Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
About your posts:
· Contributions must be civil and tasteful
· No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
· No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
· If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
· Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Londravizyon froums.
· No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
· No advertising
· Contributions containing languages other than English and Turkish may be removed.
· No impersonation
· No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
· You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Forum area first.
· Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address) on the Forums, and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Forum area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
· You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the Londravizyon Forums. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
· Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
· You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
· The views expressed in the Londravizyon forum areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the Londravizyon.
Users acknowledge and agree that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, users acknowledge and agree that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by the Londravizyon, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the Londravizyon. The Londravizyon reserves the right for any reason to remove, without notice, any contents of the forums received from users, including, without limitation, e-mail and bulletin board postings.
If you're under 16:
· Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any Londravizyon.com discussion.
· Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Forum Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Londravizyon Forum service, you will be sent an e-mail, which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Londravizyon areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Londravizyon Forum Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Londravizyon, and the Londravizyon considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the Londravizyon may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The Londravizyon reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
6) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Londravizyon (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
7) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8) These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The Londravizyon © 2015